wonka color changing purple junior shades$ 25.00
"Don't forget what happened to the kid who suddenly got everything he wanted... he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka.
These shades magically transform from clear to purple when exposed to the sun. Kind of like Violet Beauregaurde turning into a blueberry! #lifehack tip: if your frames change color, it's also time to put on sunscreen!
These purple color changing sunglasses are non-scientifically tested to be the raddest shades in the universe. Check it out:
- polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain and protect your eyes
- mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- material is specially designed with kids in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. soft and safe for faces, hands and mouths.
- nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee. we dare you to break these wayfarer sunglasses for kids.
- certified BPA, lead, and latex free. small parts tested as safe for babies.
- we mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- these cool kids' sunglasses are so light they can float!
- prescription-ready. Purchase your prescription glasses, sunglasses, and transitions by clicking here or take the frames to any optician and get your prescription filled. No need to purchase those expensive designer frames!
- you are helping support the autism charity Surfers Healing with every purchase.
- the junior size fits ages 4+ years old, depending on head size.
- SIZE NOTE: the junior size fits a huge range of kids, sometimes as young as three, sometimes as old as teenagers... they are designed to start fitting most kids well around 4 years old, but no two heads are the same! exchanges are easy if needed!
Please note the color changing effect can lessen over time. The magic dye loses its magic after repeated use. We suggest storing these away from sunlight to lengthen the effect. This is not a "defect or damage" for warranty purposes, as they will still work just as well as sunglasses if the color change fades a bit, so if you want color that will last forever, these might not be right for you!