we are starting to get noticed, check out all the great places our baby shades and baby gear are getting love!
- fox news! https://youtu.be/N6NovMYN8xo
- reese witherspoon had her assistant call us because our sunglasses were probably the cutest things they’d seen. “i have to tell you, we get a lot of stuff, but these are really freaking cute.”
- from courtney lopez (a.k.a. mrs. ac slater): “omg @roshambobaby ! love dominic’s t’s & glasses!!! thank you!”
- popular blogs frequently run features on us: celebrity baby craze, pregnancy and baby (the hatch unique baby shower gifts!), cool mom picks, pregnant chicken, weespring / weelove, stroller traffic, the daily obsession,momma’s bacon, and many more!
- the ellen show (check out your favorite baby shades on the wall between ellen and mila kunis!
- us weekly article: jaime king and her adorable baby rockin his “baby smurf” shades… jaime and her husband have been seen all over LA and NY with her little guy in our sunnies!
- pregnancy & newborn magazine (september 2014): “the only thing cooler than a ‘full house’ or ‘saved by the bell’ shirt? a ’90s sitcom-inspired tee that benefits the autism research institute. funding research and supporting families and individual affected by the disorder, ro.sham.bo’s collection of rad tops and sweet shades has us saying, ‘you got it, dude.’”
- ok! magazine: “they makes amazing sunglasses for babies, but recently i’ve become totally obsessed with their pint-sized t-shirts that rock amazing pop culture references, like a saved by the bell tee that names the entire bayside crew and for the hip-hop lover another that lists rappers (tupac, biggie, you get the idea).”
- people magazine: “made in italy, all of the company’s sunnies protect mini eyes from 100 percent uvb/a rays. plus, they’re adorably named after ’90s icons. there’s even a kelly kapowski pink and zack morris blue. hear that tiffani thiessen and mark-paul gosselaar?“
- san diego magazine (july 2014): “ro.sham.bo baby is making sure even our littlest san diegans are cruising the outdoors in style!”
- Jenny McCarthy's 2015 Ultimate Gift Guide Featured Product!